24.10.10

THE BULL STORY

Three bulls heard via the grapevine that the farmer was going to bring yet another bull onto the farm, and this prospect raised a discussion among them.


1st Bull: "Boys, we all know I have been here for five years. Once we settled our differences, we agreed on which 100 of the cows would be mine. I don´t know where this newcomer is going to get his cows, but I ain´t givin´ him any of mine."

2nd Bull: "That pretty much says it for me too. I´ve been here for three years and have earned my right to the 50 cows we have agreed are mine. I´ll fight him off or kill him, but I´m keeping all my cows."

3rd Bull: "I´ve only been here a year and so far you guys have only let me have 10 cows to take care of. I may not be as big as you fellows yet, but I am young and virile, so I simply must keep all my cows."

They had just finished their big talk when a big 18-wheeler pulls up in the middle of the paddock with only one animal in it.

It was the biggest son-of-another-bull these guys had ever seen. At 2000 kg, each step he took the ground strained the steel ramp to breaking point.

1st Bull: "Ahem...you know, it´s actually been some time since I was doing all my cows justice. Anyway, I think I can spare a few for our new friend."

2nd Bull:"I´ll have plenty of cows to take care of if I just stay on the opposite side of the paddock from him. I´m certainly not looking for an argument."

They look over at there young friend, the third bull, and find him pawing the dirt, shaking his horns and snorting.

1st Bull: "Son, let me give you some advice real quick. Let him have some of your cows and live to tell about it."

3rd Bull: "Hell he can have all my cows. I´m just making sure he knows I´m a bull."