21.7.10

THE WEDDING NIGHT

Paul and Mary get married but couldn't afford a  honeymoon.  So they go back to Paul's Mum and Dad's house for their first night together.
In the morning Johnny, - Paul's little brother - gets up and has his breakfast. As he is  going out of the door to go to school - he asks his mum if Paul and Mary are up yet.  
She replies -  "No".
Johnny asks -  "Do you know what I think ?"
His mum replies - "I don't want to hear what you think just go to school".
Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mum - "Are Paul and Mary up yet ?"
She replies - "No".
Johnny says -  "Do you know what I think ?"
His mum replies -  "Never mind what  you think ! Eat your lunch and go for your tuition .."
After tuition Johnny comes home and asks again - "Are Paul and Mary up yet ?"
His mum says -  "No."
He asks - "Do you know what I think ?"
His mum replies - "Ok, now tell me what you think"
He says - "Last night Paul came to my room for the
Vaseline and I think I gave him my super glue by mistake".
Moral of the story....it pays to listen to kids.