8.12.09

BEST MAN


At a wedding ceremony recently, the best man was to tell the audience how the groom met the bride.  Below was what he said:

Best Man:  Praise the Lord  somebody!

Audience:    Halleluyah!!!

Best Man:   Yes, I have known Abey for about 20 years now.  He flirt tire for school.  Infact, 2 yellow chicks pregnant born for am.  We used to chase yellow yellow chicks then.  I did not know that he has a flare for black ladies oooooooooooooo.  Amen somebody!


Audience:    Silence

Best man:    So, 6 months ago, he told me he just met this chick with big ass, with pointed flash light and pretty face.  I was damn!  That this chick was a machine on the bed and has lots of skill compared to all the chicks he has ever known.  He was so excited that he confided in me that he was going to marry her.  I was thrilled! (THE SILENCE IN THE HALL WAS EVEN MORE STUNNING).  He said he met this chick in a bus when he went to collect the result of his HIV test as advised by a Doctor.  I am very happy for them today because they have finally tied the knot.  Amen somebody!

The Bride Fainted!

 
Beware of your Best man